Sunday, July 02, 2006

Welcome

My name is Charles Oberndorf. I teach seventh grade English and write fiction. My life is routine. I moved in with April (who is now my wife) the weekend before I started work at the school where I still presently teach. We have a son, who this fall will start college. We also have a dog, five guinea pigs and two hamsters.

I do read a lot of fiction and watch far too many movies. I will post about these adventures and, when I have the time, will try to look at what makes good narrative art work. Feel free to join in such discussions.

2 Comments:

Blogger susan grimm said...

Will there be any discussion of parentheses?

1:18 PM  
Blogger mary grimm said...

Hi!
What does make narrative art work? I sometimes think I have no idea.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home